Vision of the Department
To be a leading Department of excellence in development of competent Environmental Health professionals.
Mission of the Department
To develop Environmental Health professionals with ability to offer promotive, preventive, rehabilitative and control of diseases through appropriate training and research
Philosophy of the Department
To harness knowledge and skills in Environmental Health Sciences for the delivery of Public Health services.
Core values for the Department
- To develop graduates with the necessary skills to work both locally and internationally
- To empower students with skills necessary to transform them into knowledgeable and responsible citizens
- To guide students in identifying and attaining their careers
- To provide community service in addition teaching and learning
- To carry out research in relevant fields of study for desirable values and to stimulate intellectual life
To develop the ability among students to think independently, critically and creatively