CAREER /EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR : BSc. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH AND /OR Bsc. PUBLIC HEALTH GRADUATES .
- County Governments as Chief Officers; Cabinet Executive Committee Members (CECMs); Public Health Officers , Community Health Coordinators, County/SubCounty Administrators; Ward Cordinators;
- National Government (Department of Health ) –Programme Officers.
- Air ports, Inland Borders , Sea Ports : As Port Public Health Officers.
- State Corporations/ bodies like National Environmental Management Authority (NEMA); National Alliance Against Drug and Substance Abuse (NACADA); Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) ; Kenya Medical and Research Institute (KEMRI) ; Universities (Public and Private ) ,Public Health Officers and Technicians Council (PHOTC); Kenya Bureau of Standards (KBS); National Aids and STD Control Programme (NASCOP); National AIDS Control Council (NACC); National Referral Hospitals etc.
- Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) :- NGOs, CBOs, FBOs :-As Programme Officers e.g. Water and Sanitation; Community Mobilization Officers ; Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) Projects etc.
- United Nations (UN) –Programme Officers e.g. in Refugee Camps, Food Relief programmes .
- Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO):- As Programme Officers.
- Factories / Industries :-Occupational Health and Safety Officers;
- Training Institutions:- as Lecturers and /or Tutorial Fellows.
Disaster and Emergency Programmes:- e.g. St.Johns Ambulence; Kenya RedCross as First Aiders and Safety Officers; Public Health Officers.